Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back From Camp/First LegoLand in Asia/Spectacular Spider-Man

I'm back from the youth camp three days ago, it was good for the event. But I have a mixed reaction of the campsite, the place are good but the dorm toilets sucks. The water pressure from shower is like piss to no water when many people having shower. And I made a mental note for myself, remember to bring toilet rolls to any camps for just in case if it doesn't provide toilet rolls.

Lego Company confirmed that Malaysia will have the first LegoLand theme park in Asia, the theme park will be complete in year 2013. So yay for the Malaysian Lego fan. And I hope the theme park won't be vandalized after it opens.

After watching the whole season 1 of Spectacular Spider-Man, I can say it is very good and considering it is better than the 9o's cartoon. I like the episodes that shows Spidey vs The Venom Symbiote, more epic than Spidey 3 and episodes in 90's cartoon. Because the Venom Symbiote have a personality and there is a mental battle between Peter and the Symbiote which is awesome. Hope season 2 is awesome as season 1.

No comments: