Sunday, December 7, 2008

Marche and Starbucks vouchers/Video of The Week

Yesterday in ZC(abbreviation of zone congregation, it is a sort of event when all cell groups are gathered during the youth zone), we had a prize-giving ceremony for the CGs who won on certain categories. My CG(The Bandar Utama CG), won the first prize of "Men & Women of Faith" project in presentation and the second prize of "Men & Women of Faith" project in folio. 

The first prize of "Men & Women of Faith" project in presentation is Marche vouchers that is worth RM 200 by summing up and the second prize of "Men & Women of Faith" project in folio is Starbucks vouchers but I not sure how much they worth.

Although the food in Marche doesn't taste great, but we can eat them without making our wallets empty. We had suggest to eat in Marche at 22nd this month as our Christmas party.

Besides the voucher stuff, I added Video of The Week into my blog to make it nice and attract attention. Since JY have his Picture of The Month in his blog and trying to make it original, I'll have my Video of the Week.