Thursday, June 4, 2009

Home Alone

During these few days of school holidays, my parents aren't home, my sister study in a college and my brother go for work. So me, sitting at home alone and using the comp most of the time. Most of my lunch are butter cookies and dinner at least I ate some proper food. And now I have this feeling wanted to watch movies like Star Trek.

And about the Alpha Camp that I went, the place is good. It is the MBS Recreational Centre that I have went to when I was Form 1 for CG retreat. It has a sport centre, swimming pool, dorms, obstacle course and last but not least, a convenient store to buy some supplies (drinks, ice-creams and candies). The experience in the camp is okay, but what sucks is I don't get some nice sleep in the camp. The Form 3's whom participates the camp, are so noisy that they don't even care about the people who want to sleep. I have to wait them lower their voice and then I can get to sleep sweet and sound. But overall, the camp is good.

No comments: