Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today's Outing

Jian-Yong, Marcus, Melvin, Kar Loke, See Toh, Yong Ken and me having an outing in 1U today. We planned to have a movie marathon for our outing but we didn't plan properly. We only watched Monsters vs Aliens in 3D. The movie isn't good as Kung Fu Panda because it's kiddish and kinda lame. Plus there is no big difference between the normal movie and the movie in 3D, except you can see 2D objects and 3D world. And the 3D glasses aren't comfortable to people who are wearing specs like me, even some of my friends without glasses felt a bit dizzy.

After watching MVA, some of us went home. Only me, JY, Marcus, Kar Loke and Yong Ken stay back in 1U. We went to Toy"R"Us to check some stuff and before going there, we went to Anime Tech to check some stuff. We had nothing much to see in Anime Tech but we see a TV showing an Anime called "Gurren Lagann", only me and JY watched this Anime and others don't know it. Then we proceed to TRU, we just looked around the toys and we had commenting about Bionicle (Which is a Lego toyline that me, JY and Kar Loke likes). We also had nothing much to do there but JY found and bought The Allspark Cube to conquer the world by turning machines into army of sentient beings.... just exaggerating. In reality, he found a Bump Cube (It's like a Rubik's Cube but the pieces aren't uniformed). He originally wanted to buy a Rubik's Magic (5x5 cube) but there are only two Floppy Cubes left in the shelf, so he decided to buy the Floppy Cube and I have to lend him 50 bucks to buy it. Thus, he's owing me 50 bucks. After that, we headed to the bowling alley.

We played 3 games in the alley (except Kar Loke, he went to play arcade), it's fun but the lane that we played have some problems. It places less pins in some turns and even no pins are placed! We have to reset the pins everytime when it happens. In the end, Yong Ken scored 1st place, Marcus got 2nd, I got 3rd, and JY got 4th. Next, we played Foosball. My group always win the game everytime.

In the end, I went home at six.

No comments: